Yellowing and dying in Vegetation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Yellowing and dying in Vegetation

I am trying to grow organic green crack outdoors and have several issues along the way.
    Now the fan leaves are yellowing and dying,
    I am using plain soil with perlite and zeolite, feeding with horse poop pallets and guano ..had to spray neem oil several times as well to keep away the pests. The yellow sticky strips i have in the soil is just glue, no chemicals.
    PH is 7.1 in the water feeding her, haven't tested run-off.
    We have a lot of calcium in the water here if that makes any difference.
    Since it should flower soon, i am thinking i should just try and flush one of the 3 and see if it improves.
    Water cycle i think is fine, i don't think i am overwatering at all.
    Thinking its N deficiency i applies more guano a week ago but it hasn't done anything i think.
    I feel it could be a bit of nute burn as well with the tips lookiing like they do.

Does anyone have an idea what i should do to prevent them from dying as its progressing to the worse side

My thinking is, nute burn (flush needed), N deficincy or nute lock-out. But if i get it wrong i might kill the plants..

Comment

It could be lock out. Excessive nuts has lead to burn to salt build up and lock out to deficiency. Flush with pH water or renew medium.

Comment

Originally posted by Sww View Post
        It could be lock out. Excessive nuts has lead to burn to salt build up and lock out to deficiency. Flush with pH water or renew medium.
        I will do so one by one, i think its the best bet. I know i said organic growing, but as i understand guano etc. can still leave salts and lock nutrients out.
        Thank you for your advice!

Comment

Sorry I didnt read properly organic. But yeah too rich and like fresh manure will burn the plant. If you wanted faster growth may as well use chemical. Than overload organic hope gain the same impact. Organic must be brokedown by `micro organisms` not by water first before it can uptake. You maybe have burnt it not feed cause it isn't broken down. Read a high times article strongly advice always use liquid organic. Be better put a little pellets etc to condition the soil and some in a bucket loads water for days steeped through a teatowel and use like that and 10 parts water as a tea fertilizer. 🙂
          Last edited by Sww; 07-24-2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Using soil PH around 6-6.5 recommended lower for hydro

Comment

I'd say they were just hungry. The other posts regarding the addition of fresh manure are correct, you risk burning them.

If you're going all organic, you probably want to follow a proven soil building recipe. Winging it, without a firm understanding of the results is going to be a painful learning experience. Been there, done that, no fun, no smoke.
              Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
              400W HPS Mag Ballast
              GH Floro - DWC
              Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
              - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
              IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
              Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
              GH Maxi Series-DWC
              Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
              - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
              - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

Originally posted by HappyDaze View Post
                I'd say they were just hungry. The other posts regarding the addition of fresh manure are correct, you risk burning them.

If you're going all organic, you probably want to follow a proven soil building recipe. Winging it, without a firm understanding of the results is going to be a painful learning experience. Been there, done that, no fun, no smoke.
                Very true, i don't know why i assumed i could just wing it, it has been nothing but headaches ..i think next time it will just be hesi nut solutions that i have had good experience with.

Fresh manure,..well it was those dried up pallets, but fresh guano indeed..must be it

Comment

Originally posted by Sww View Post
                  Sorry I didnt read properly organic. But yeah too rich and like fresh manure will burn the plant. If you wanted faster growth may as well use chemical. Than overload organic hope gain the same impact. Organic must be brokedown by `micro organisms` not by water first before it can uptake. You maybe have burnt it not feed cause it isn't broken down. Read a high times article strongly advice always use liquid organic. Be better put a little pellets etc to condition the soil and some in a bucket loads water for days steeped through a teatowel and use like that and 10 parts water as a tea fertilizer. 🙂
                  oh i see, basically just mixing it onto the soil or sprinkling it on top is not advised..i think i did devolve it in water once, but didn't strain it afterwards, it smelled really bad after a day or two ..i'll try this method and buy some P heavy liquid organic furts for the flowering stage

Comment

ph down to 6.2 after the flush

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X