Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Eaten plants

Hello everyone,
    I dont know why am i so unlucky with these plants.. I finally thought things are going good and today i find that a god damn sheep found my plants in the middle of a forest, whats a sheep doing in a forest and out of hundreds of plants around had to eat mine.
    Ate one whole a third of another one and steped and broke one and broke my heart by doing that.
    Does anyone know will the partly eaten one recover will it affect her growth and can i do anything to keep the sheep away if it comes back?
    Thanks in advance.

Sheep, deer, rabbits ,all part of the risks of guerrilla growing. Short of fencing plants off , not much you can do. Plant might recover, looks pretty bad though.

Comment

They will NOT recover. Start over. But if you live in the US. It's probably too late in the season.

Comment

Another one was eaten whole while young and fully recovered but is a little smaller than the rest. Out of 6 2 remain bad first grow.
        It is too late to start again until next season.
        Damn sheep had to eat the biggest one... I ll care for these 2 that are alive and well and hope this one recovers.
        Thanks for responses

Comment

The wil recover as if been top or fim etc but the sheep can obviously do again. Pot them in pots and find new place.

Comment

• GuerillaGrow92
            GuerillaGrow92 commented
            Editing a comment
            I like hearing something positive, i too think it will recover and hope so. I am afraid to damage the roots as i dont know where they spread, i ll try to make a fence but thanks for the idea

Lion piss! Spray it around the area, those sheep will not go near it, nor deer or,,,, cut I dont know where to get it anymore,,,
          I have lost many plant out in the woods, once I carried in water, huge mistake. A rabbit cut down the plant looking for water,,, I may have cried,,,, you could see the sparkles for a mile or so,,,

Comment

• GuerillaGrow92
            GuerillaGrow92 commented
            Editing a comment
            There are no wild sheep or dear at this forest thats why i was suprised to see one ate my plants and pooped all over the place, it probably ran away from a nearby farm and i was unlucky enough for it to stumble upon my plants...
            I ll try to find that lion piss i like the idea so it does not happen again.
            I feel you on the crying part i wanted to slaughter it when i saw what it did to my plants

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X