Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMV fully flowered!

Hey everyone,
    I see alot of pics of TMV around, but mostly in veg mode! For growers that are doing this for medical reasons, or mass production, sure, but those growing at home? lol
    Well, I guess I can see why you wouldnt want it around, but I was curious and wanted to find out just what the fuss was about..

Strain: RQS Diesel Auto
    Light: 600W LED
    Medium: Happy frog dirt, in a 5 gal fabric pot
    Time frame: Roughly last year..ish
    Nutes: lol I didnt even bother to filter my water for this one!
    Yield: Dry Ice Hash ~ 9 grams

This was an interesting one. This plant developed so differently than anything else I have grown.. ever (pic 1190, 1191). I believe the pictures will do good enough. The leaves held the same trademark splotches of TMV (pics 1089,1091), leaves curled in places they shouldn't (pic 1108, 1148), and branching during stretching of budding sites during the first few weeks of flower was just cool to look at (pic 1133).

When the plant eventually began building flower, it looked like it was growing dreds(pic 1184, 1189)! The strands of colas would bunch together and didnt form very well, and the whole structure of the plant was weak and needed support from every angle. (pic 1151, 1168) It eventually became the monster in the corner! (pic 1183)

I grew this until I was satisfied the trichromes were to my liking, pulled it, and made dry ice hash out of that I still sprinkle on some of my bud to this day!
    Enjoy the pics. Hope you never have to encounter one of these, but if I ever find another one with it, I'll probably make it my next hash plant.
    Attached Files

That is a bizarre, beautiful, ugly plant. Thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by s62; 07-21-2019, 11:48 PM.
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

To my one good eye - it looks like you harvested a male cannabis plant.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Lucky13
        Lucky13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, it definitely has some calyxes growing on the stems! Never produced any pollen, seeds, or balls though... The hash still has a nice little boost to my bowl pack as well!

Even look like it has seed pods A mutated plant for hash you probably kerdish.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X