Will not bud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will not bud

I have 4 narco purps that were suppose to be an auto strain. They are 5 months old, just keep growing and growing. Over 6ft tall and about 3ft around. I have tried switching them to a 12/12 schedule instead of the 18/6 that i normally do. Its been 4 weeks since switching but still no bud forming. Has anyone ever had this problem and what can i do about it

I'd start again, but read this first: https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Damn shame so sorry we've all experienced that sorta grow. I had a lot of issues with a couple autos later after Feb. a lot of power outages and lost a light driver. No elec. for 8days. Caused many issues with the grow but primarily the autos, photos did OK. Autos will dwarf and not flower correctly with to many variances of environmental changes. Don't think you can do a thing about them.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Got any pictures?
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X