Breeder flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breeder flow

I would like to know if he breeder tell 8 weeks flow is the first 2 weeks of strech included or not

thanks to help new growder

8 weeks from the time you switch to 12/12.

Comment

I say 8 weeks minimum after that you can keep an eye out for harvest.. don’t expect to get a straight answer everyone is different some of us like to wait longer some of us are inpatient.

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Get a jewelers loop. When you see the Trichomes the way you like them, harvest. No more guessing.

Ok thanks so much for reply

Comment

willythepic There is no agreement on this question. Some people count the first week of flower from when you switch the lighting to 12/12, and some people count flowering from when you see the first white hairs or stigmas. I keep track of both: the day I switch to 12/12 and the day I see the first stigmas on plants. Generally speaking, my plants start producing stigmas about 8 days after the switch to 12/12.

I think this is why breeders will say 7-8 weeks or 8-9 weeks: because depending on how you count, it will take around one week more or one week less.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X