First grow - drooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow - drooping

Our first grow, super excited so also nervous. White widow autofower sprouted on 6/20ish so we are about a month in. We have a 450 W LED setup, coco coir in 3 gal smart pots. These babies are growing so fast, so things look different in AM be PM but all of a sudden tonight they seemed droopy. SO thinks he underwatered last time so we fixed that just now, looking for any other advice/tips. It’s been around 52 percent humidity and 78 degrees. I live in a hot, humid area and temps shot up to 80 in there today. We have an exhaust system and an inside circulating fan, just added a second to try and help with heat if that’s the problem.

- Mal

80 degrees and ~50 RH shouldn’t cause your plant to droop. That’s a fine temp and humidity. Are you sure you aren’t just seeing the normal drooping that occurs as the plant nears nap time?
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• FatBoy40
      FatBoy40 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree nap time!

Yep as long as you dont stay over 85 in the room all the time your fine.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Thanks guys, I didn’t even know it was a thing. That makes total sense because we saw it when we checked on them right before midnight and that’s when I have lights out.

Comment

Look pretty good - if those were my autos I would have my scissors in hand to chop off some of those big ass fan leaves to expose those little bud spots that are being deprived of light underneath those big ass fan leaves. But they aren't mine.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X