Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Production of cannabis for medical purposes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Production of cannabis for medical purposes.

Just received my official government paperwork from Ottawa here in Canada.
    Hooray... I can legally grow for medical purposes
    I was an easy process although the wait was 5 weeks.
    I can now have 25 plants growing at one time instead of the 4 most Canadians can lawfully grow.
    Why obtain this? Several reasons including the ability to have mother plants of my fav strains. Also easier to have a perpetual grow going with seedlings, plants in veg and in flower.
    Not to forget...My wife and I use it to relax, take away stresses of the day, treat insomnia, pain.and inflammation.
    I can also have close to 2 lbs of weed or it's equivalent in oil, hash or tincture etc at home at any given time. A couple other big reasons are quality of the smoke and affordability. I know how its grown and harvested and I am not supporting the overpriced legal market.
    I can also have more then enough to give away to certain friends in need.

When I was a young lad with a somewhat rebellious nature growing/smoking illegally was fun.
    When older I had no wish to get heavy fines or worse, jail time until legalization occurred much to my surprise. Had several friends go away for a while on various pot related convictions so I became a good law abiding citizen. But now...
    Have to say there is hope for our society yet.

Last edited by JohnEmad; 07-19-2019, 06:53 AM.

It is legal here I got my license for other court reasons, your honor he uses pot, it's by prescription here's my prescription.

Plus it works I was looking at life long narcotics prescription instead extra high CBD no pain pills. I will experiment increasing the THC for sleep but since I don't like the other effects we will see.

Comment

Bingo Cheers
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

JohnEmad I'm very happy for you. I grow illegally for the same medicinal applications as you, and I stay under the radar. I refuse not to cultivate cannabis.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hey,
          Just a question about getting a license where do you start the application. I live in Toronto.
          Thanks
          Steve

Comment

Hi Steve,
            Almost everything you need to know is on the Health Canada web site.
            Applying to grow cannabis for your own medical purposes: application form, how to register, how to get started, safety and security.

Find a doctor who will fill out the form the Government supplies or use one acceptable to Health Canada.
            Fill out the registration carefully and in full and mail it in and contact them for updates.
            Took me almost 6 weeks from sending it by mail to receive my approval.
            I went for 5 grams daily use to insure my ability to have a decent sized perpetual grow eventually.
            Good luck.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X