Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black spotted mites

help me to eliminate black spotted mites

Complete Pest Guide - Cannabis Pests, Bugs & Viruses | Grow ...

Comment

Go to tip-top bio control.com and get some predator mites. Or get some neem meal and spray them once every 3 days for a couple weeks.

Comment

Hey Santiago, I look here for help sometimes. spider-mite-control This should answer your questions on mites and treatment. Hope it helps. Good Growing !!

Comment

I had a long, long running battle with those f##kers...5 months no less. I had just started my rolling grow/ harvests and didn`t spot them til they were well established...long story short-chucked everything at em.: Neem Oil-very effective, Bug Ultra-very effective but they quickly build a resistance, SM-90-Okay but can`t get now, insecticide soap-great with neem oil combined, alcohol and water-effective but they adapt quickly, Mighty Wash-the business, really is but it`s expensive over here and red coloured which is a pain, makes everywhere look like a scene out of a slice n dice movie and eventually, harvested and just shut down to break the cycle (wasn`t the main reason but it was up there)....the tactic is to keep attacking these little devils week in/ week out and rotating treatments...I thought I`d finished them off several times but they returned. Also usual advice about accessing after being outside, etc, etc. Don`t get disheartened but if you always run a preventative weekly treatment and stay vigilent then you can manage them til you eradicate them...to be honest I still get a twinge of unease everytime I go looking...they instil paranoia...nothing worse than looking through a lens and seeing them waving back (it felt that personal in the end)....anyway, they can be beat but it can be time consuming but still, they can be beat so best of luck mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X