Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help

Live in South; heat index over 100; humidity 90%+; plants about 8-12" tall but just one shoot on all except one. Looked good two weeks ago; now turning brown. They are autoflower fems that were to mature about now. Don't know if I should harvest them now. This is my first time; don't even know the terminology. The little 'node' (balls) were green and now brown like burnt and just fall off when touched. Bud rot???? I need soooo much help!! Thanks.

Looks like bud rot to me. Either that or they are just really badly burnt. Hard to tell for sure with the blurry pictures.

Comment

Definitely hard to tell, but I’m going to say it’s toast, whatever else it may be. Don’t smoke that stuff. Doesn’t look safe, lol
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Can you shade her for the hottest part of the day? Maybe a screen or net,,, or move her to the shade/partial light,,, I also water every morning on small pots on very hot days..
        Growing out in the wilds, we often found burnt plants, we carried papers for such events,,, though we found that we could get turned around in the fields,,, off the trail,,, after burning couple of joints.

Comment

To see if its bud rot look at the part of the bud attached to the stem. Then cut the bud in half. It will be nasty inside and brown at the stem. If its heat it will get greener towards the stem. Either way its time to start over.

And it's always hot here. Hell Christmas can be 85 or 20. August can be 95 to 105 with 100% humidity causing heat indexes into the 120s. That level of humidity will definitely cause bud rot especially when you add rain in the mox.
          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

BluZu I live in the south in a climate like yours: it looks to me that the heat and the humidity did your plants in, and it looks like rot to me. I grow indoors and keep them at around 72 degrees.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X