Fast to flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast to flower

So I currently have 4 plants in my flower room. 3 pineapple chunk in hydro and 1 gorilla grape gum in soil. The gorilla was a clone taken from a flowering plant. I flipped to 12/12 9 days ago and the gorilla already has fairly substantial flower development while the other 3 are just starting to show sex. Is this because the plant was already sexualy mature? Or do you guys think it's strain related. I have limited info on the ggg strain since I was gifted the plant from the owner of my hydro shop. It's a strain he's been working on for a while.

probably a little of both, mature plants will flower faster, but some srains are faster than others...for example ak48 and 24 are in week three if flower in my 3×3 tent..both started in the same day, the 24 is just starting to show pistols but the ak48 already has budlets, id say strain has major factor.

Comment

Ya that's what I was thinking. Was just surprised to see such rapid development.

Comment

When you take a clone - that clone is at the same age and maturity as it's mommy.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X