Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! first time grower spots on leaves 3.5 weeks after planting the seed

Hi all,

i started to grow for the first time and i have a feeling i'm doing something wrong.
    i am growing with the igrowcans. at the start when i planted i overwatered the plants and was able to diagnose that myself and fixed that.
    also moved the plants from behind the window to a closet where i could control the temperature more, i had fluctuations from +38 to +15 sometimes when i planted them.
    when i moved them to the closet i had them under 3 led growlamps that were about 20 cm above the plants, i did not notice much growth so now i am experimenting with adding other lamps. added a warm white and a cold white lamp just now and moved the light fixture to about 60 cm from the plants.

i am having spots on my leaves . and i am noticing some weird white stuff in the pots that i don't know where it comes from. i am suspecting either light burn, or leaf septoria, i hope i can fix this without needing to spend to much money.

these are the growing lamps i have: https://www.bol.com/nl/p/proled-groe...01551011/?s2a=

these are the plants in the current state 3.5 weeks after planting the seed: https://imgur.com/a/37TUNDJ

Post with 0 views. Almost 4 weeks in

Welcome to GWE heartsore ! It appears you may have spider mites/mites on your plants with a little nuts burn. These should help answer your questions how-to-get-rid-of-spider-mites and bugs-pests-symptoms-marijuana-grow Neem oil will help start control of them until you can read the info. Check the underside of the leaves for tiny black dots, webbing or tiny white eggs. Good Luck . Good Growing !!

Comment

Thanks for the quick answer, after reading trough the symptoms and checking up i think the same, i treated them and now i hope i can get it under control

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        We have all been there !

also, move them lites back down!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X