Looking for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for help

Can someone plz tell me what is going on with my leaves I'm pretty sure I over feed a week ago. Is there anything I can do to fix it thx

I don't see anything wrong with your plant. If you think you over fed them. then just give them only PHd water the next couple of waterings.

Comment

What exactly are you seeing that’s troubling you?
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

only thing i see going on there is a little light burn, leaves folding up like a taco.
        you light may be 3-4 inches to close.

Comment

Thx for all the info but I'm new to this and I appreciate everything you all tell me . All my top look like that only the top and I'm not sure if this is normal . Iv been told just give it ph water and they will be fine as for like there outside . Thx again for your replys

Comment

Hello Jbird and welcome to the GWE forum I If your plants are outside in the sun and do not get watered enough the leaves will wilt like in your pictures. Also the black pot heats the roots to a temp it does not tolerate which also causes droop. The new growth you see is normal as the leaves grow they will fill out. I have 2 outdoor plants taking 2 gal a day sometimes depending on the outside temps and humidity. (fabric pots) Your plant color looks real nice ! Give it a little more water and watch the leaves, if they go up it needed water, If they stay down it could be too much heat or too much water. When you water does it drip out of the bottom of the pot? If not it could be
            underwatered. Don't overthink things and relax and enjoy your grow. Your doing fine ! Good luck. Good Growing !!

Comment

So today we got alot of rain and I figured I want to do a flush to see what the pH was in my soil . So I ph my water to 6.3 and ran it till it can out the bottom. When I tested that water it was at 5.4 . How do I get it up to a proper pH level thx ..

Comment

• Colombo
                Colombo commented
                Editing a comment
                I use backing soda 1 teaspoon to 8 oz cup of water. to 1 gal water But try to use regular tap straight 1 gal at a time too increase it first checking PH each time before you add chemicals. Tap water is usually 7.8 and up unless filtered. Once you have the right PH, 6.5, continue to PH at 6.5 when watering and feeding. Always PH after adding nutes, etc. to the water . Little steps grow big buds.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X