revive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

revive

Does anyone know how to use this? If so what do I do, do I put it with all my other nutrients or alone what is my ppm supposed to be and ph??

dont spend your money on useless supplements.....all you need is basic nutes and calmag, that stuff is basically week nitrogen water,...i would feed it to the tomato plants, general hydroponics maxi series and calmag is all i use and never have nute issues...good luck

Comment

• HappyDaze
      HappyDaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Skunkaroo, I think DW2 is also using GH Maxi series with great results. I just changed from GH Floro Series to Maxi and I'm liking it in my DWC application. I've only mixed 3 reservoirs so far, but everything seems stable. I want to see if I can begin using some kind of "Lucas like" add-back feeding regimen, rather than flushing nutrients down the drain once a week.

From what I understand, it's a fulvic / humic extract to provide micro nutrients ... Like everything A.N. sells, there's a ton of hype. Having said that, I use Liquid Gold....it's similar in function and WAY cheaper if you want a foliar.
    Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
    400W HPS Mag Ballast
    GH Floro - DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
    IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
    Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
    GH Maxi Series-DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
    - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey HappyDaze, I do also use some of the GH supplements with the MaxiGrow and MaxiBloom during the grow. I use the supplements Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, Armor Si, Diamond Nector, and FloraNector. The FloraNector and the Floralicious Plus give the greatest results and the Liquid KoolBloom does seem to help the bud growth and development. I say that based on two grows with the same seed stock, one without the KoolBloom and one with it. The grow with it had buds that seemed denser and better developed (not very scientific, but what the heck, I do grow in a closet! LOL!). I have not needed the CALiMAGic as the local water supply has a substantial amount of well water in it with a lot of calcium, magnesium, and other dissolved minerals in it.

• HappyDaze
      HappyDaze commented
      Editing a comment
      DW2 I'm using Botonicare's Silica and CalMag+ additives, (both cheaper than G.H.'s). liquid KoolBloom and Floralicious. I'm omitting the Nectors until I get the basic feeding schedule down. My water has a lot of calcium carbonate in it, but I'm using RO and adding the CalMag+ because it's Calcium Nitrate. I think the calcium is more bio-available as nitrate, but I wouldn't swear to that. Maybe I'll try tap water without the CalMag as you are, and see how that works. This hobby can get ridiculously expensive if you're not paying attention.

Thanks for the feedback.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X