First grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL First grow

Just wanted to show pics 1 week after switch. 1st grow, 4x4 Room, HPS, LED, FF Nutrients and supplements. Wanted some variety, I have 2 Melon Gum (Dr. Underground), 2 Blueberry (Seedsman), 2 Chem Dawg (Seedsman), and 1 Tangerine Kush (Exotic). The reason for the single Tangerine Kush was a freebie, that came in a seperate order from a mix up with seedsman, all are female. I probably went way over my head with training, but I'm one to try and so far o feel it's worked out well. I vegged for 35 days. I followed Nebulas manifold to start, meaning I waited till I had 6 nodes, topped back to the 3rd. When I did that Nebs way said to crip everything below the 3rd, and build the manifold from there. The growth tips from my first and second nodes on all of them were so full, of decent size, and bigger than what I was going to manifold, so I left it all. I've exfoliated about 3 times, the last being the day I switched. Always only taking fans, I did top the 2nd time, again at the 3rd nodes, and this time I followed her instructions and stripped the 2nd node on both. I apologize for the pics, I did get rid of the bars from the magnetic ballasts, but, theres still the HPS, mixed with LED colors, but these are from today (Flower day 10), and if I can I'll add some from Sunday with better lighting. This is my first post so idk how many pics I can upload.
    Attached Files

Looks good Urbanshiner205
    I really like your home made pot, very creative and efficient.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

That is really clever. Really, really nice.

edit- What are you growing in? It looks like rocks... I like it . Indoor landscaping =D

Comment

Nice 1st grow so far.
        I will keep watch as I have a Tangerine Kush from Seedsman as well. Just can't plant it for awhile.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X