yellowing and brown leafe edges ontop of heat stress lucky me

ndoor tent vipar spectra 600 par led
    water whenever soil is dry and pots are light
    Fox farms ocean floor
    give them liquid seaweed and urb
    crappy $10 ph pen everything ph to 6.8
    white glue, banana glue, expert seeds
    about 3 weeks from sprout
    Went outa town for about a week had mom's taking care of the girls came back to this. Not her fault just havnt been able to react until now.
    The WG plants one just started with brown edges then it started spreading.
    the BG heat stressed all to hell and the WG look better but some kinda nutrient problem. The BG may not be worth saving you tell me they look bad. temp hovers about 87 all day but can get up to 94 but added a wall unit so it stays at about 87 now , didnt think that was hot enough to cause this kinda stress. light is 32" away. I gave them compost Tea like 3 days ago hoping it would correct but its just getting worse. So gave them straight tap water yesterday.
    All pictures are of the WG except the pic of the 4 the 2 in the front are the BG they not looking good at all. Sad the Strain I was most interested in

Any guesses to the yellowing would be appreciated greatly.

Comment

maybe they got too hot and dry, couldnt really tell you what is the real problem, cause or solution but hopefully someone else has better insight. they definitely look like they need more water than you giving them

Comment

the soil moist underneath just the tippy top dry

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          in that case what they need is more drainage and air in the roots, those buckets dont let air go in

definitely nute burn, should flush, then repot to sumthun bigger with good drainage, & try & get a better handle on yer heat situation, there's still time.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X