Who or what to believe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who or what to believe?

I am sure many are watching this front come up out of the gulf, I'm one of those. The weather people say it is going east of me with maybe scattered showers here. However my predator blackberries say rain is coming! Other signs from mother nature say the same, rain is coming,, I dont need rain!! Nobody along the river system does, the lakes/tanks are full+, the rivers are bank up, any rain will be flooding!

But the weather folks are wrong, I watch the radar and it is going further west than predicted, so they narrowed its track,,,, that is not going to keep me and my girls from getting wet! "What a long strange trip its been"

Rwise I hope the best for you and your plants! I think we are all realizing that, depending on where we live, the increasing extreme weather will affect us all--just at different times of the year.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      My fear this year is bud rot,,,,

I sure hope you and the rest of gulf area get this over quick and it doesn't crest over banks. Good luck Rwise
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      The main part will go east of me, but its to flippin wet this year

And now the final sign, dragonfly's at the hilltop, for sure it is going to rain!
    I am thinking about some way to cover my plants for fall to prevent bud rot,,,maybe,,,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X