HELP with NUTES please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP with NUTES please!

first grow, Northern Light Auto, growing in Happy Frog and perlite, my girl is in her 3rd week of flowering...I haven't given her any nutes at all to this point (aside from the occasional drink of kelp) mostly because I was seeing a bit of clawing on some leaves which I'm thinking is a result of the soil being a touch too hot for her...should I start with some GH Flora Bloom and/or Flora Micro? The fan leaves are all dark green and I'm not seeing anything to indicate a deficiency but I don't want to give her nutes and risk burn if it's not necessary. any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

You got any pictures? Happy Frog is not hot, at all, it's great to start seedlings in.
    You are definitely gonna have to start feeding her though.
    The GO BOX, Is organic nutrients, and will come in handy, if you are trying to keep from using chemicals.
    GoodLuck an HappyGrowing.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

thanks for the advice, D.A.A.S.69, much appreciated, I'll start with the bloom nutes...just a little cautious, one of the plants was showing a bit of tip burn but I'm pretty sure that was light burn after I moved the LED down a bit too fast for her liking...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X