Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaf Symptoms - Nutrient Burn?

Hello all!

2nd grow attempt and getting a good growth, but getting some leaf symptoms I'm struggling to diagnose.

Currently it's 1 plant in a tent with 5x30W CFL.
    Coco coir substrate (https://www.amazon.co.uk/CANNA-Coco-...dp/B008BHXYAC/).
    Nutrients are as per the table on this site elsewhere, using https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KNYBBVK/

Currently exactly at end of 2nd week post-sprout.

Any thoughts?

Ok I'm not a coco grower but a few things. Have you been spraying the leaves with water? If you have with lights on it could cause that. It does not look like nutrient burn.

Are using any cal/mag in your watering? I'm not a coco person but I know the coco needs to be buffered prior to use (yours may have come already buffered.) And they need more cal/mag than soil. Hopefully a coco grower will chime in as I cant give any advice in that area.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Oh also the newest leaves appear to be fine. So just keep an eye on all the new growth. If it starts happening to the new growth you know the issue still exists.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Does look like Water burn from having droplets on the leaf under light.
        How much and how often do you water your plants?
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thanks team - that sounds like a consensus! I water small amounts as it dries as I've previously struggled to water to run-off with plants this size.

Light burn sounds plausible as I do spray to aid humidity regularly.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X