Drooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drooping

I just transferred my plants from vegging to bloom and 2 days after I woke up to this, but when the light go on they straighten a bit? Can anyone help?

during the night the plant "rest" the leaves and during the day they perk up to reach the light, and thats normal, but still they look way to clawed and im guessing when the lights go on they dont fully perk up, this is a common sign of overwatering

Comment

• Simon
      Simon commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep in mind I watered them more then I ever have, I had to skip a day of watering because the soil was so wet, it happened 2 days after my watering, I watered Tuesday and Thursday I woke up to them looking like that

His pots look dry - I'd say underwatered.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• az2000
      az2000 commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like that kind of droop/wilt. But, he says they bounce back when the lights are on. When cannabis reaches that level of dryness, it gets worse quick (but will bounce back from watering if caught soon enough).

When did you pluck all those leaves off? Maybe it's stress? (I'm not a plucker. I leave everything intact, and pickup leaves as they shed. I might pull them when they're yellow to brown and haven't dropped.).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X