New plants/New grower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! New plants/New grower

Almost a year ago i got my hands on some of the darkest purple bud ive ever seen. It was almost black, and may have been more black than purple but being color blind, i really dont know. Inside this 1\4 bag i happened to come across 2 seeds. I quickly stashed them away in some old tin i had been using as a roach collection tin and then forgot about them. A few days ago was Almost 9 months since I found those seedz. I found the tin that i had forgotten about. I found the seeds. I immediately went and found two small pots, some soil out of some bag of soil, planted the seeds, watered them, and really didnt have my hopes set to high. They sprouted. Ive included pictures. As of 07-12-19 they are 4 days old as sprouts.
    In my younger years i have tried before to grow. I was young and dumb and never had a successful grow. I have read lots of articles and posts in order to provide myself with the knowledge needed to finally have a successful grow. This is an outdoor grow. Although i have read many pages of tips and advice, i still dont know exactly what to do or when to do it or what to do it with. I dont know the strain. I dont know if its an auto or photo. I am at the mercy of what you magnificent marijuana masters can tell me. Please be specific. What kind of soil for transplant into bigger pots? How big ahould those pots be. What food is best. I need it all....lol
    These sprouts have motivated me to learn it all. Did i fuck up already by sprouting them in July? Do i have enough time for a complete grow? I am in Baton Rouge Louisiana. My name is Jake. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Time,, well they wont get 8 feet tall, the flower season is almost upon us one of my outdoor girls is showing signs now. They wont get big but will flower when the days get short and should finish with a small crop.
    I am starting my indoor grow and will take clones in the next week

Comment

they look good...dont forget to ph your water/nutes...get a ph tester if you dont have one, general hydroponics ph test kit is cheap and reliable. dont over or under water. only water a few ounces at a time for the first two weeks then water till it starts coming out the bottom of pot..see the tutorial on watering.... don't give em full sun till the get a few sets of leaves or you'll cook em....its very easy to grow once you get the hang of it...check out nirvana seed bank. thats where i get mine..exelent genetics...good luck!

Comment

Hello there welcome to the party of growing unknown bag seed. What's the plan on how your going to grow? Indoor or outdoor, those babies need some t5 or curley CFL grow lights on them and 3-5" away from top. Don't over water use ph water unless it's clean source and don't fertilize yet. Doubt they are autos, you won't know if they are male for a while. Treat them as if they are female for now and grow them with proper MJ soil or coco mix. Please read growing tutorials basics for now on this site. If your serious gotta get it right after these are old enough to transplant. Good luck
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X