Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown tips on new growth

Hello all,

I have recently noticed that my plants new growth is producing brown tips. I am not sure if this is a nutrient issue or potentially a problem with the water I'm using or something I'm not familiar with.

If anyone has any insight I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Jimbo Jones

"Looks like" nute burn to me, need more info. IF it is a bit high on N, I might not change a thing as long as it does not get worse! I would also put them in larger pots, like cloth 7 gallon,,, for autos, larger for photos,,,

Comment

• JimboJones
      JimboJones commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, thanks for responding! If it gets any worse I'll dilute my nutrients a bit more. I'll also look into putting it in a larger cloth container!

I agree with the nute burn but it also looks like your starting to get maybe spider mites. I when I zoom in it looks like you have yellow dots randomly on leafs

Comment

• JimboJones
      JimboJones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the feedback, I just sprayed the plant with some homemade insect repellent so hopefully that helps

I left it for a weekend and all hell broke loose. It has some powdery mildew on some of the leaves so I removed them. Also, there are some more problems arising. There are rust coloured spots beginning to show on some of the leaves. The lower growth is also beginning to show some yellowing.

I posted some pictures! Again, any guidance is greatly appreciated! Also, for powdery mildew, is there any more I can do to prevent it? I made the mistake of growing squash plants near my cannabis plant and the powdery mildew quickly spread...damn...

Comment

For white powdery mildew, you want to avoid fan leaves and buds touching; you also want significant air flow. Dunno if you have a fan you could use to direct fresh air around them?
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• JimboJones
        JimboJones commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay, I'll try and avoid contact. It's outdoors so I don't really have a fan up to the job but thanks for your reply!

I found this bug egg sac under one of the leaves.
      Do spider mites usually leave this large of egg sacs?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X