Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When to switch or keep it a few more weeks ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to switch or keep it a few more weeks ?

Not sure yet !! My Afghans and my Lebaneses will be strictly concentrate (hashish), the rest strictly (Blueberry, Critical and my Panama Red) flowers....
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 07-11-2019, 09:25 AM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

IMO it really comes down to preference, I went for 2 months then switched.

Comment

Yes when they are big enuf for you switch,,,

Comment

I veg mine as long as the flowering time. If they say it should flower for 8 weeks, then I veg for 8 weeks. That way it makes it easy if you do consecutive grows. As one finishes flowering, then the vegging plants go into the tent.

Comment

Thanks dear growers, I have the habit of vegging for at least between 6 to 8 weeks, but I'm thinking 9 weeks because of my lebaneses...
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

They look ready but it really is determined by how much room, especially height, that you have. I veg 8 to 9 weeks but have plenty of room.
            You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Usually I veg for a minimum of 8 weeks never less but I'm concerned about my Panama Red during the stretch. My max height for the girls before reaching the top is around 5 feet, it's ok for my Indica cause the don't stretch that much. So I'll see with my sativa.

• FatBoy40
              FatBoy40 commented
              Editing a comment
              I had to super crop some of my branches.

So far so good only 1 male and 3 females out of my 12 regular Lebanese from The Real Seed Company... Oh yes one died after 5 weeks, it was the smallest out of the patch.
            Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X