coloidal silver help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coloidal silver help

im in the processes of feming some pollen, its day 14 and haven't seen balls yet but a few pistals have showed and turned brown, when should i start seeing balls?

If you sprayed her 1 time per fay for 14 days look in another week, it takes some time to work

Comment

just saw your reply thanks, saw the first balls this morning on the cannatonic...its day 17...the ak 48 and the 24 are looking like they will be showing in a day or two...i made my own silver and am spraying twice daily.. ..my first attempt was with lemon og haze, i stopped spraying too early so the pollen count was low and only got 350 seed. im going to collect as many strains as i can get my hands on.

Comment

Question, are you crossing or using the seed from the hermie its self? And are they in separate contained areas?
        It is said that the seed from a self pollinated hermie increases the chance of hermies down the line. I make seed too, I dont try to get as many, still get plenty for me and friends.
        If the plants are in the same room/area they can/will pollinate each other as well as their self.
        I am about to take some clones, 2 will be used to make feminized Rusty Glue seed. Each one will be from a different mother. Spray one collect seed from the other.

Comment

• CannaDamnMa
          CannaDamnMa commented
          Editing a comment
          Rwise, I've been reading some of your posts after you replied to mine. You really seem to know your stuff! I didn't realize you were such an in depth grower. I hope you don't mind if I pick your brain occasionally.

• Skunkaroo
          Skunkaroo commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, im doing the same, collecting pollen from one and pollinating another ...all separate.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X