First Harvest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Harvest!

So, I have harvested and dried three of my four plants. The one pictured is a Berry Bomb that sat closest to the AC and needed another week. Just pulled her up yesterday. I have repacked the bounty because I originally stuffed the 1 quart mason jars full. I haven't weighed anything yet but I got three FULL mason jars from three plants. I have sampled the Blue Widow and enjoyed it (pretty damn proud of myself and thankful to ya'll). I got a little tingle in my head after the first rip, took a few more and relaxed on the bed to watch an episode of Dexter. Very slowly the buzz moved from my head down through my body and lasted a pretty good while. Very enjoyable smoke!
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

congratulations my friend

Comment

First of many harvests I trust. It's always fun to watch people succeed with their first efforts, I hope you keep posting.
      Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
      400W HPS Mag Ballast
      GH Floro - DWC
      Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
      - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
      IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
      Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
      GH Maxi Series-DWC
      Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
      - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
      - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

• purpleman
        purpleman commented
        Editing a comment
        Man, there are so many reasons that I support the national legalization of marijuanna. One of them is, we are the nicest bunch of people in the world. Man, everybody wants everybody to be happy! In a world full of people that would trample over a friend to succeed, here, everybody wants everybody to succeed! As I said before, I wish we could all get together for a weekend. How much fun would that be! We could all get name tags that have our GWE name on them! Damn, this is good weed

Congratulations harvester.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

That's what's up, purps! Congratulations!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X