Outdoor Pest Identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Outdoor Pest Identification

This is a fem Wonder Woman that started inside and has been outside for about 3.5 weeks. I did a regular manifold early on and wanted to let it do its thing outside without any trimming or training. It looks a bit floppy because it's early and it was 49 last night, the sun hasn't been out long to make it pop up again. Didn't have pests last year but I've got a few leaves with lots of small circular holes. Any thoughts?
    2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
    6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
    Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
    260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

you have caterpillars munching on those leaves, very small ones by the size of the holes, you can inspect daily until you find them and kill them or you can buy a product with a bacteria called Bacillus thuringiensis

Comment

• WizardsNThings
      WizardsNThings commented
      Editing a comment
      Was wondering if that was it. We have it on our kale and broccoli sometimes and use BT. I'll check for worms and give it a spray

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      just FYI there are some nasty ass black furry caterpillars that curl up and hide in the edges of the pot or in the top soil during the day and only come out during the night, they leave small green pea sized poops all over. hope you get them

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X