Help yellowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help yellowing

Yellowing between veins can't be Cal mag there getting plenty help please this it could be sulfur or something

GoodMorning , what are you growing in, soil or coco ?
    Are you checking your ph ,and runoff.
    What kind of nutrients are you using ?
    Nice looking plant, she's got them big Indica leaves for sure, what kind is she, some type of kush ?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

4 stardog 4 wedding cake and I growing in Coco yes I'm checking pH and run off both between 5.8/6.1 thanks i did do a slight over feed as that needed a good run off

Comment

Did this start in the middle of the plant?? If so, just how much cal mag are you using?? May need to dial it back, too much cal mag can cause lockout of other nutrients

Comment

• Richiegrade
          Richiegrade commented
          Editing a comment
          Only 5ml to 10 l of Calmag and Canna a×b and cannazym got alot worse since I flushed it's too to bottom I done a flush then give them just a and b and cannazym half to dose

Are you watering to runoff every time? How often do you watet? What size pots? Do you feed every time? What kind of nutrients? Dosage?
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Yes I feed nutes every feed useing Canna some 10l some 20 l pots leave have gone really bad now red stems and veins between the affected leaves

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X