Yellow betweenveins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow betweenveins

Got some yellow between vein only just happened couple hour ago can't be Cal mag def because I just fed them Cal mag Canna a and b and cannazym it's at top of plants and lil bit at bottom but worse at top thanks will post pics when I get home

yes some pictures will help diagnose, also all the info you can provide will help. in this kinda situations where you are feeding nutrients the usual suspect is ph out of range, how the ph situation?

Comment

pH is between 5.8 and 6.1 useing Canna a x b canaazym Cal mag growing in Coco under 600 w cool tube

Comment

Comment

thats odd, its definitely a magnesium issue. what coco are you using? did you "washed" it? or soaked it in calmag water before using? another possibility is a bug; root aphids and fungus gnats munch on tiny roots and the plant shows mag deficiency because the lost roots, not because you need to feed more, inspect the top of the coco carefully and lift the plant from the pot to expose the inner root ball, if you see tiny bugs moving around or flying away then thats the issue. if you had no bugs the only thing left to do is a good flush followed by nutrient water with the right ratio of nutrients https://www.growweedeasy.com/magnesi...iency-cannabis

Comment

I did recently repot and alot of the root we're broken during could that be it and how would I get rid of bugs aphids I'm already doing foliar spray Evey 5 day of fatty acid

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              ohh i see, that could be the reason, you do not have bugs, you did the same damage bugs do when you transplanted, your plant needs time and nothing else

Thankyou that have got alot worse after a flush was told Calmag def

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X