Two Months Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Months Old

This is my Fourth plant. Its two months old. My first three were learning experiences. I'm trying to focus on creating a short flat top plant with all primary shoots and fatter buds. My first plants were taller, with too many leaves branches Click image for larger version

Name:	Four.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	320624 and loose buds. This forum has really helped me with tips and advice to my past questions. The results are my plants are looking more like I want them to.

Lookin good Bigmama very nice plant. Got some really nice frost going on there. Are you backing off the N nute ? Those are some very green leaves not that there bad but lookin really green. I'm use to seeing more fade to yellow as the plant stops receiving liquid feed nitrogen and starts feeding off itself using it's own resources. The light you've used appears to have been good to your plant. I'm sure you've got and auto flower ( my guess ) what's the strain?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Nice and frosty colas you got there Bigmama - my guess it looks like a white widow or silver haze. You are getting close.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        ya know I was gonna say white widow but almost want to say calif. snow hmmm what will it be ?

Looks really good Bigmama glad to hear your getting your groove.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
        Lookin good Bigmama very nice plant. Got some really nice frost going on there. Are you backing off the N nute ? Those are some very green leaves not that there bad but lookin really green. I'm use to seeing more fade to yellow as the plant stops receiving liquid feed nitrogen and starts feeding off itself using it's own resources. The light you've used appears to have been good to your plant. I'm sure you've got and auto flower ( my guess ) what's the strain?
        I'm still working on learning the Nute process. At two weeks I started using a two part pre flower Nute, at four weeks it started to flower, at the 5th week I started using bloom boost. Should I stop the bloom boost two weeks before harvest? For the lights I have two identical Mars Hydro LEDS.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes to stopping bloom at least 2wks prior to harvest that's what I would do. Nice set up mine is similar and Bigmama you are doing great and way to stay in tune with your grow. Kudos to educating yourself. Happy growing

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
        Nice and frosty colas you got there Bigmama - my guess it looks like a white widow or silver haze. You are getting close.
        Last edited by Bigmama; 07-07-2019, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          WOW never thought blue berry good job

Nice training on your Girl! She's gonna reward you in the end!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X