What's my chances of any yield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's my chances of any yield

Hey fellow growers I'm glad to be back am looking to see what y'all opinions are on my chances of getting anything out of this grow....here's my dilemma in a nutshell...I moved to care for my pops in n.c. once I got there I immediately germinated 2 b-berry kush 1 pineapple Express n 1 mystery skunky seed with success from there I cloned round 11 n they were doin good was putting neuts to them kept my ph 6.5-6.8 kept them in veg for about 6-7wks then my pops landlord said I had to move out because I wasn't on the lease. (She's a bitch) I was there caring for him as his caregiver any way not being from n.c. only thing was to move back to the bch so Tybee island here I went well I asked if I CLD have 2wks n she said yes my thinking was immediately put them into 12/12 get them started in flowering n see how it goes with letting my pops finish em out. Now knowing my dad if it didn't consist of drinking beer sleeping smoking cigarettes he wasn't going to do anything with them I got him at least to agree to water them for me And I would give him haftr yield in 8 weeks when I came back to harvest them . I could have left the nutrients with him but I knew he wouldn't use them I could have left my pH testers but he wouldn't use them so I knew that once I got here I was going to start all over again so I brought everything with me well make a long story short I am attaching pictures of what they look like now and curious what everyone's thought would be about if it's even worth going back in 8 weeks for when I left they were beautiful they were starting to flower and in the month that I've been gone as you can see in the pictures you see what I'm having to deal with so with that being said I'm probably screwed LOL what's everyone's thoughts on a yield going by the pictures thanks... chris

Over with homie. It wont be worth the trip back

Comment

That figures well I'm goin back in bout a month n half my dog is still there n all my hunting shit..just out of curiosity what are you saying wrong with those plants I know I got a hell of a lot of deficiencies going on

Comment

They're dying and look unsavable. You can smoke what's on them if your going back anyway. It's not worth the trip if you were just going for that

Comment

No that wasn't the only reason to go back I have to get my dog n hunting n fishn stuff I just based on when I was goin to go back. I scheduled it for 8 weeks after I moved because that's when I put them into flowering was about a week prior to that so I told my pops I would be back in about eight weeks cuz I figured I'd be ready to harvest then

Comment

I have grown out in the wild, we planted the seed, go back late spring and pull runts, then August/September to pull males then harvest before frost. 4 times to see the patch all season. The ground would be covered with dead leaf (mulch) and the plants finished fine, I would let them grow!
            Besides, do you need an excuse to visit Dad?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X