Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slowly growing plants

Hello everyone,
    This is my first growth and i think they are growing slower than they should. I would appreciate if someone would let me know what yield approximately could i expect and if there is anything that i should do and am not doing. This is my setup
    -The strain is Sweet Skunk auto from Sweet seeds
    -They are in forest dirt, realised too late that's not a good idea
    -They get 5-6 hours of direct daily sunlight
    -Water every 2-3 days
    -Nutrients once a week
    ​​​​​On the site it said that yield is 35-150g per plant outdoor. This is how they look at 27 days from seed.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by GuerillaGrow92; 07-07-2019, 12:22 PM.

If there that small currently I would dig them up and amend the soil. Put lighter soil mix into hole and get rid of all the acid from roots at this point. They need a real good start during first month. Mix it with perlite for aeration. I always start my seeds indoors for the first month under lights get em big enough to face the elements of outdoors. My advice hope it helps good luck.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

You can try digging them up as mentioned above, but if they were mine ,I'd start some more seeds, not trying to sound mean but I've grown SweetSkunk several times, and by day 30 ,they were flowering and lots bigger.
      Your plants aren't getting enough sun, they love light.
      Next time plant them where they can get lots of sunshine.
      Good Luck
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my bad I didn't realize these were autos. Bummer

It is important that i know where were my mistakes. Next time i start them indoor 2 weeks provide better soil and more sunlight thanks guys.Is humus soil mixed with coco coir and perlite good for outdoor?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        GoodMorning GG92, sorry it took so long to respond back.
        Are you digging holes in the ground for your plants, or using pots outdoors.
        Anyway if your digging holes, dig up your soil ,and throw it away and fill up your holes with good soil, dig the hole about the size an length of a 5gallon bucket.
        For new growers ,and their first plants, it's hard to beat KindSoil, supersoil. You want even need nutrients, just plain phed, water.
        Super easy.
        Coco is great ,but it's a little harder to work with than soil, imo, especially for new growers.
        Hope this might help you a little, plus the less you transplant, an auto, the better.
        I've had plenty of autos start showing pistils by day 20, and were done in 60-65days, some take a little longer, like 90days.
        GoodLuck, and keep reading Nebulas tutorials, and asking questions, it's really pretty easy to grow MJ, You will do fine your next grow.
        HappyGrowing

Good morning to you too, I am not in a hurry thank you for responding. I am digging holes and these 3 i ll let finish if they all give at least 50g i ll be happy. I am afraid if i dig them up i ll damage the roots. As for the next grow i like your idea about super soil i ll use it for my next grow and mix it with perlite as i see most growers do. Thank you man all the best.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X