X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 week first problems

Hello Friends
    going into week 5 I'm starting to see some problems
    Plants seem to not grow and one of the leaves is showing some problems, Please Help 😕
    I show you some pics about the plants and the light Im running.

to me it looks like you may have mites, but the real problem is why it hasnt grown in 5 weeks. got more info on your entire setup?

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
      to me it looks like you may have mites, but the real problem is why it hasnt grown in 5 weeks. got more info on your entire setup?
      My setup is pretty simple, is a small room in my house with a small window, I have the walls covered with aluminum paper, I have that lamp in the picture, and everyday when it´s sunny I take the plants outside
      Started nutriets 4 days ago ..... I had them in big pots that accumulated lots of water, and the soil was like a swamp
      Repoted them today to new pots with new soil..... let´s hope they survive....
      Last edited by CGrowPT; 07-07-2019, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah that should def help, but if i were you i would start another plant just in case, wont take much space. sometimes when a young seedling spends too much time stressed and didnt grew at first they never actually get up to speed

Yes, Im gona plant another this week

Comment

Possibly that LED is not producing enough light..

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmama View Post
          Possibly that LED is not producing enough light..
          What would you sugest ? I only have one Light avaiable on that space
          Should I change it to a white LED ? more powerfull ?

Comment

Since I only have conditions for one lamp, wich one should I get to Illuminate 2 plants ?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              i think for baby seedlings that light is enough but i dont think you can use it for veg and flower, you gonna need more light

Thank You, going to try with new seeds, these ones are gone ;( , picked up a stronger 290 Led Lamp, if this doesn´t work, I probably have to step it up and buy a tent with a decent led panel.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X