No announcement yet.

DIY VS TENT Indoor Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toker1 what you mean won’t be rdy for flower unless you do a SOG.. my plan is to have 3 areas I wanna have a clone/seedling room/tent/table to get them big enough to go into a veg room or tent. I want 3 rooms for grow and a area for a few mother so a split tent or something like that be great.. cause I want to have mother’s to clone plus new seeds I get to try different strains and go from there to a veg room to a flower room.. so when it’s all up and running properly I can have all stages insink so as flowering is done my veg plants go to flowering and my clones/seedlings are big enough to go into veg room.. and clones/seedlings rdy to move to veg room that’s the main goal and focus not sure if that’s what u mean SOG I always thought that was a training technique but if having all those stages steps working in order properly is that than yup that’s my plan. That way all rooms/tents always have stuff in them and rdy for next stage and I got a constant supply going... ya dig??
    Happy Smoking
    ​​​​ **Super420**

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, my suggestion in that case would be to have your flower room be some what equal in size to your veg room. Reason being, you will LST them to grow wide first...then let them grow vertically before the flip.
      I’m my 3x3 veg tent, I would have to veg then a bit longer in my 4x4. So they were not ready for flower when they first moved over, they were a week or 2 away.
      Now if you were growing SOG, growing them wide is not an option. So that changes the dynamics.

Toker1 Im familiar with the LST n than ScRoG them as they grow up that way they get good light and airflow plus I dig lots of Cola Buds.. but who doesn’t!! And yea I plan on making same size room or tent that way the light and airflow there used to getting is the same or better in the new room. Also with the indoor thing you take them down slowly from 18 to 12 my buddy from Colorado was telling me you go 18-16-14-12 one week at a time is this true or just do like 18-15-12 to speed it up??
    Happy Smoking
    ​​​​ **Super420**

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can use a diminishing light schedule to more closely mimic natural patterns. Reality is though, no where in the world where weed naturally grows do you ever see a schedule like 18-6.
      I jump start them from 18 to 12 in the winter. Summer, I actually use the gas lantern routine to make less heat. It’s 12-12 all through out grow, but I break up the 12 hours of darkness with an hour of light in between. That keeps them in veg until I remove the hour of light in the dark period.
      My current veg schedule for this summer is 12 on, 5.5 off, 1 on, 5.5 off, and repeat.

Toker1 Why in different season do u change the light schedule do the plants even though there indoor know it’s a different season outdoors n like what would be more natural lighting?? Yea I mean mine are in a field with no light distractions and still don’t get 18!hours of full light there outside 100% of the rim time thru rain and all but they are 3rd generation seeds so they are used to the climate only thing I changed this season is soil and better nutrients!! But my basement year round stays the same temp so if it’s a room temperature thing with lights and heat I don’t know if I would have to do that JW why n advantage you do that I get the 12-1-11 lighting just the different seasons different light schedule..
    Happy Smoking
    ​​​​ **Super420**

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like I said, it’s to decrease the heat. I don’t run AC, can get in the 80’s during daylight hours. So I make sure my lights are off during the hottest part of the day. The gas lantern technique reduces the heat in my garden. Might not be advantageous to every situation out there.

Toker1 assuming since you recommended this 2-in-1 tent that you have used them before.. let’s say hypothetically I would veg a plant or two in here as well as having clones in there too can I pull the divider up and use the same light for both things or would I be better to run a light in bigger section and a small one for the clone/seedling side and does it have ability to hang dual lights in the tent the web page isn’t very descriptive!! Sorry for all the questions I appreciate your time and thoughts I just wanna do it right the first time and not buy shit n find something better or it’s not gonna work for what I’m doing ya know!!!
    Happy Smoking
    ​​​​ **Super420**

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the divider is attached by Velcro. Easily removable. I have done that before as well.

Toker1 okay that makes sense he my ac is broke atm too but even if I don’t have ac on it still chilly in my basement cause it stays a constant temp down there so the tent still would need to be heated now and in the winter the heater don’t heat down there it stays like 60-75 down there year round so I’d be okay that’s cool I like that tent for a mother/clone tent I’m gonna go that way than I’ll have my other tent from my buddy I can use for one n than I’ll just need to get 2 in 1 for clones and mother and a 5x5 for flower room n I’ll veg in the 4x5 my buddy is giving me cool deal I got dis now I think I’m just gonna get 2 lights for the 2 in 1 so i can use it as a 2 in 1 all da time good looks man I’m in there!!
    Happy Smoking
    ​​​​ **Super420**

Comment

I marked up your diagram with the additional outlets I would add if I was building the room. The additional outlets are circled, disregard the two I X'ed out. I would recommend placing the new outlets on their own dedicated circuit(s).

Click image for larger version

Name:	ADD.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	372.7 KB
ID:	321060

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X