Have you ever seen like this plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever seen like this plant?

Hey friends. I'm Sami. I live in Turkey - Antalya. Near seaside and it has hot climate. This is my plant. I seeded in March. She is 3 months old. But i have never seen like this plant. She has a lot of weird flowers and thin buds . All of branches have these flowers. But none of the branches have fat buds. And hasnt occured any fat bud. There are white tricoms. İts smells like a normal cannabis plant. Resin sticking my hands. Do you know what strian have I am? Thank you for your advices and helps. And sorry my terrible english.

Well hello from USA do you know what strain that is? What weed the seed came from? Almost looks like it flowered then revegged and now flowering again?? Pot small does it have drainage holes lots of them? Hot surface on plastic pot not good. More info please.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My guess - huge foxtails - must have stressed it out a month or so ago - hence - foxtails.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hi Sami, Welcome to the forum! She looks like some kind of Sativa to me: Sativas get the lighter, airier buds and Indicas are shorter plants with the fat buds.

Here's the basic difference in how the buds look; Sativa bud is on the left:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	sat ind buds.jpg Views:	1 Size:	168.9 KB ID:	320205

And here is a mature Sativa (looks like yours, doesn't it? ;-}) and one that's earlier in the flower stage:

Click image for larger version  Name:	sat2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	25.7 KB ID:	320206

Your plant is going to keep getting fatter buds for a while. Sativas can also take a lot longer to mature; this will help you understand better: https://www.growweedeasy.com/guide-t...trains-indoors
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Definate signs of a reveg, now back to flowering again. It's the strange smooth leaf edges that are almost an attempt at dicots. Dead giveaway.

Comment

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
            Hi Sami, Welcome to the forum! She looks like some kind of Sativa to me: Sativas get the lighter, airier buds and Indicas are shorter plants with the fat buds.

Here's the basic difference in how the buds look; Sativa bud is on the left:
            Click image for larger version Name:	sat ind buds.jpg Views:	1 Size:	168.9 KB ID:	320205

And here is a mature Sativa (looks like yours, doesn't it? ;-}) and one that's earlier in the flower stage:

Click image for larger version Name:	sat2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	25.7 KB ID:	320206

Your plant is going to keep getting fatter buds for a while. Sativas can also take a lot longer to mature; this will help you understand better: https://www.growweedeasy.com/guide-t...trains-indoors
            Thank you guys. Especially alltatup 's comment satisfied me. She is reveg. I seeded very early. İt iş sativa and foxtail.

Comment

iconium I think it is genetic foxtailing, so it is not the bad kind caused by lights too close or too much heat in a grow room.

I have a plant indoors that has foxtails, too, so I began to research it. On my plant, the foxtails go all the way down the plant, showing that it's genetic rather than environmental. You can see the post I put up today if you follow my link below.

I read that if a plant foxtails outdoors, it is almost always genetic, not environmental. Many articles mention that people find it harder to sell bud that looks that way rather than the round, fat hard buds, but the quality is no different. There are many pictures on the internet of Cannabis plants with genetic foxtailing, which is also a characteristic of Sativa genetics.
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X