Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

First time growing indoors strain SEEDSMAN blacksugar followed gwe gh nutrient schedule for coco coir just started flush and noticed a couple of sugarleaves have yellow tips near top of plant run off ph 6.4 any reasons why or am i worrying about nothing any advice would be greatly appreciated

I myself would not worry to much at this late stage, unless she gets worse, many will drop leaf at this stage

Comment

• Kiwibob
      Kiwibob commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rwise all going good again light was a bit close

the ph is a bit high for coco, you want to aim for 5.8 - 6. the plant looks great, flush and harvest when ready

Comment

• Kiwibob
      Kiwibob commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers all advice appreciated couldn't get anything past seedling stage until i read gwe .was close to giving up on indoor

Beautiful plant Kiwibob good job. No worries as the other growers have told you. You may see more yellowing of leaves as the nutes are washed out from soil during flushing, all normal. Keep doing what your doing great job. Excellent strain good genetics from what ive read about her. Get your scope ready to check trichs.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Kiwibob
      Kiwibob commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for taking the time tried growing this strain outdoors but lack of knowledge and believing the old story it's a weed just stick itin the ground and it will grow was a bitter disappointment. So finding this site and getting all the good advice things are looking up

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      To just toss out the seed I would expect to get only 1 out of 100, it has grown this way for way longer than we have been here! It grows wild here as well. Many things to deal with outdoor to get a good harvest.

Welcome and try outdoor again free light and you'd get help from many folks here who grow both indoor and out. Great job. Peace

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Kiwibob
      Kiwibob commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers SoObudgal going to harvest in 5 days that'll be 10 day flush just starting to see a few amber . Will be trying outdoor again now I've found this site with so many willing to help .

Kudos to you Kiwibob enjoy the harvest!

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Harvested and cured 2 weeks got 4.5 os 4x more than I've ever got before the help of this site and it's encouraging members thanks for all the advice

Comment

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats!!!

• Kiwibob
        Kiwibob commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheers s62

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X