Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ona Pro Gel

Hi Everyone,

I haven't heard of anyone else talking about this so, I think I discovered something to save us money. I bought a 30oz Ona Pro Gel based on Nebula's recommendation from the GWE site. It lasted about 3-months and when it was depleted I thought the container would be useful to store screws in. I added some water to let it soak before I washed it.

I came back a couple hours later AND the container was completely full with the gel again!! It even had the original smell. I've been using it now for another two months. I looked over the label again and it doesn't mention being able to reuse it. Once it is depleted again I'll give it another go to see how long I can keep this up. At $15-20 a pop the savings can really add up.
    Fast Buds GSC & Green Crack Auto's

Veg:
    4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LED's - Flora Trio + CalMag

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

“…marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

keep that stuff out of grow tent...only in room tent is in...no where near drying buds...

Comment

What Green said. I heard that it messes with the taste of your buds. I've never used it myself, I just heard it from other growers.

Comment

Stoney Tony, I use the Ona gel in the other areas of my house and it works great. Green75 is correct, definitely keep it away from your plants!!! It will remove smell and the taste of your buds also, I do not use it in the room with my grow set up at all.
        Please keep us posted or how the 'rehydration' works. Saving money, You are a person after a Scotsman's heart!
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Thanks for the reply's. Not sure why you think I have this in my grow area though. I didn't mention that at all.

Veg:

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

“…marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think anyone assumed that...I think we were just giving advice. From your post you did not mention how or where you were using it....

• StoneyTony
            StoneyTony commented
            Editing a comment
            Got it. No worries.

UPDATE:

Hey Everyone, I just re-watered the Ona Gel container for the second time and I got the same result! The beads all refreshed and filled the container again. The original "perfume" smell the beads have is not quite as strong as the last time, but is still there and noticeable. It's been a week now and it is still removing odors really well - Cheers

Veg:

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X