How are these guys looking? Ontario Outdoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are these guys looking? Ontario Outdoor

A few plants that have been ground bound for about a month. 2 are unknown clones. 3rd picture strain is LSD and the last 2 pics are from seed (assuming both sativa, pretty sure one is sour diesel). Any thoughts or suggestions to get these girls to their full potential?

Another little one im trying out. Tangerine dream. Clone taken from flowering mother.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      If you can I would suggest adding light to this little one for a few weeks and get her vegging out,, if its a photo plant

Looking good. I don't have any tips but a belated Happy Canada Day to you and best of luck with your grow.
    Up next:
    [Insert your recommendation here]

Comment

Yes keep a good eye out for males. Don't worry about overwatering if it's hot water in a.m. or sundown. Don't splash on leaf during heat of day. Feed them well but don't over use NPK. Your plants look good to me still in their teens.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• quietlybinary
        quietlybinary commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi SoOrbudgal , I am running into very hot weather outdoors. What is your recommendation for watering when it is very hot (around 90 degrees Farenheit)? Is root rot not a going to be a problem? Thanks for your insight.

Found a male or herm not sure. Either way its been pulled

Comment

Another male I believe. Having terrible luck with the males this year! This is why I put out extra..

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it's total drag. I use to do the same and still do with some old bag seed but I've gone the way of fem seeds now. I use to wait a good 4 months for sex to show and tend to them like my babies. I use to grow summer outdoors only and majority still is. But now learning to grow indoors with the help of this site HUGE help. Sorry for your losses. How many females you got now?

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think that's a Male having a closer look that's building up to start the change to flower. Please wait a bit longer don't pull it yet.

outdoor grow stronger that light bulbs.all females .outdoor plants will herm much less a indoor because thier much stronger.you just look a cluster of catylx.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          My bad not taking a closer look I believe you are right on Sww. Good catch gal

SoOrbudgal I still have 6 females. Luckily I had 2 of each strain so for the males I found each have a female growing still. I might do some research and get some indoor plants going later this year. Weather is too unpredictable here in SouthWestern Ontario. And should I wait another day or so? Im just waiting for those little balls to multiply right? My last male i pulled you could easily tell the sex but this one is difficult. Anyways thanks for the help! Best of luck to you and your plant babies!
        Last edited by 5one9SH; 07-26-2019, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Update of some of the better ones. July 26 2019

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X