LED lighting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED lighting.

Hello all. I'm switching to LED, started with this Giixer 1000watt (110 actual). So far its doing alright for 100watts, just need more. Anyone have any experience with this light? All the charts seem good, if they're not embellished. Going to buy more lights (100 watts not enough) Any suggestions on "Cheap" LED? Viparspectra is the brand im looking into next, or I'll buy more Giixers.

I like my 450r viparspectras use 2 in my 4x4
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by infrasound70
      I'll recommend Horticulture Lighting Group. Ordered mine in led grow light depot which has a lot of good brands. If you really want to save money you can walk the DIY path. Search growmau5 in youtube for some great tutorials.
      agreed 100%
      You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

Rspec quantum boards are great! How big is your grow area? I would think 300 watts per 2x4 space but im only a newbie. I use 640 watt quantum board for a 5x5. DIY build dont always go as cheap as planned. Ive done it and i know. Check out growerslight.com and click the HLG quantum boards like suggested earlier. You wont be sorry, the rspec or w/e provided plenty of red and infrared light among other spectrums.
        640 watt hlg quantum board
        320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
        300 watt mars hydro sp3000
        150 watt hlg quantum board
        100 watt spider farmer led x2
        organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
        Water only i don't check ph
        6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X