New to growing and had a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to growing and had a few questions

I have been using green planet 1 part nutrient system every other day, is this to much? Should I be concerned with these plants.

I would trim a lot of that stuff from the bottom off. Dead leaves won’t recover, just steal energy trying to. Bend the bottom branches out. Also oh looks out of whack

Comment

• Nickles
      Nickles commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes the one dose look out of whack. Not sure what’s up with it.

Comment

Hey Nickles - I use Green Planet nutes and it's a 3 part system - 4 If you add in the calmag. For me it works fabulously.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Nickles
        Nickles commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, sorry it’s a four part system. I am using the number one kit. Just about to go onto the second week schedule. How often do you feed. I have been doing it every time I water. Watering every two days

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        I only water when the pots are light as a feather when I pick them up - then I feed them like this - nutes/nutes/flush - plants have their thirsty stages, so I feed them accordingly.

• Nickles
        Nickles commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, thanks. would that change if you have your plants right in the ground. I just ran out and picked up a soil moisture tester also has a ph tester as well. Let the dirt tell me what it wants. 👍👍
        Last edited by Nickles; 07-04-2019, 04:35 PM.

Be worried. You probably dont have to water that often, maybe water every 3 or 4 days. Also give nutes every other water and just water between feedings

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X