Photo and auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo and auto

First grow starting in 32x32x63 600w viparspectra and 300 to add for flower my ? Is I popped a la chocolate 6 days out of ground I want to add a lsd auto 25 but the seeds won't be here for another week will it be to late to add her that will make veg time on la 12 or 13 weeks if I wait to flip till the auto is done but then she will be in there by herself to flower also pot size 5 or 7 gal fab for the la I have both using ffof and ffhf mix to start all ffof at transplant with 4qt of perlite and 5tbs of domolite to 5 gal pot 6" exhaust fan think I covered it all any suggestion or help to get off on the right foot thanks

Comment

You "covered" less than half of the variables....starting a new grow based on a calendar, is a recipe for disaster. What do you plan on doing with all that lime?
      Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
      400W HPS Mag Ballast
      GH Floro - DWC
      Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
      - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
      IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
      Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
      GH Maxi Series-DWC
      Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
      - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
      - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

I do not think it is too late to add the auto. You can use the extra time to train the chocolate before flipping the lights to 12/12. It also depends when you want to flip the lights on the chocolate, if it is toward the end of the LSD flowering cycle, I do not think would be horrible to switch 12/12 for the last couple of weeks. How long did you want to veg the chocolate for?

Comment

I have not mixed the soil yet for the la but I've read that ffof will drop the ph to low later in the grow and the domolite will help prevent this as needed as for a colander I'm not sure what your talking about my concern is running out of room letting the photo veg that long time is of no concern tome as I dont smoke anymore my wife has ms grow for her and a new hobby

Comment

• HappyDaze
            HappyDaze commented
            Editing a comment
            If you haven't mixed your soil yet, you're too late. Mixing a true super soil takes a couple of months...doing it as you go along just means fert burn. Running out of room? That'll depend on the plant's development about 40 days from now....not the calendar.

That's kind of what I was wondering if it would hurt the auto if had to flip before it was finished I plan on lst on the la

Comment

I stated I'm using the ffof I just have not mix in the domolite yet I'm not making my own soil there are lots of threads that say to mix in the domolite to the ffof

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              if you mean dolomite limestone you should be aware it will continue to buffer the soil to a higher ph if too much is added as I learned making my own soil mix.

That's why I'm asking exspieenced growers if I veg that long if I would run out of room or if it would hurt the auto if had to switch before it was finished

Comment

• HappyDaze
              HappyDaze commented
              Editing a comment
              Any experienced grower, would say, "it depends on the plants" all this crystal ball gazing is a waste of your efforts. Read more about how to properly amend your soil, lime is just one component of soil management. You've seen pics of 6 week old plants that are two feet tall and ones that are six inches tall, and it all depends on the growing conditions. If your photo gets too big, prune it before flower.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              The Auto will be slowed down on 12/12s, may not yield as much, but will work.

From what I've read it will take some time to break down and be usable and the buffer that comes in the ffof won't last so I've read on several sites I've seen this recipe in several spots I'm gonna give it a go I really was concerned about room in the tent. Live and learn

Comment

TY Rwise that's all I was asking

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                I just finished some autos on 12/12s as I had photos I needed in flower. Another thing is the smell increased,,,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X