Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Need help!

it’s been about 4 weeks since germination, plant is taking very long to develop a stronger root and bigger fanning leaves. Yes I’m new to this as you can see. This is my first growth. I believe it’s taken my plant longer to develop because when I transplanted from a cup to a regular pot it was very early so therefore it might have shocked it. I bought fertilizer and after a day or two I noticed a microscopic mushroom developed on the soil, as well as a tiny worm. Is this healthy for my plant? Should I be worried? I understand I don’t have the best lighting or perhaps the humidity is too high? Thank you for taking your time to read my post! I hope To get the answers needed.
    Attached Files

Your setup is a bit under-lit. Don't over feed the plant, you can't make up for the lighting deficiency with more ferts....your plant looks fine for the conditions you've provided. Address the limiting factor, your lighting, or grow within those limits.
    Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
    400W HPS Mag Ballast
    GH Floro - DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
    IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
    Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
    GH Maxi Series-DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
    - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

I will definitely look into setting up a more efficient lighting method. Thank you!

Comment

I wouldn't move the flood light looking bulbs closer, but you can definitely move your CFL bulbs within 3" to 6 inchs of the plant and add a couple more.
        CFLs are available everywhere... giving you a cheap & stealthy way to start growing weed in a cupboard, computer case, or small closet. Learn how...

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

What Mr. furley is telling you is correct, CFL needs to be closer or else seedling stretch will need support could be top heavy for little skinny stalk. On your next seed start with just CFL as close as 3-6 " to top. Gradually add more light but your gonna need lots more light as others have said.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I uploaded new pictures today. Is my plant ready to top? It only has 2nodes with 5fingers.
            6nodes in total.

Comment

Yes it’s ready to top of it’s healthy looking and growing vigorous otherwise you may just stunt it a lot your already going to stress it by topping. Also in organic soil or maybe even in bottled nutrient fed plants would probably benefit when transplanting if you sprinkle the roots or the hole where tour transplanting with malted barley just blend it into powder also water it with aloe Vera. Also go on GWE and read nebulas manifold tutorial

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X