Hermie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Hermie

First’ish time growers here. Is this a hermie? It looks like balls/seeds but we’re not sure if that’s where more flowers will come out? She is an Amnesia Haze AF, about 2 months old, sticky as hell. Also looks like The Claw on her leaves, is that related? We’re stumped, thanks for any help you can give!! Oh, she’s in top soil, been topped once and we use FF fertilizer every other watering.

Did'nt you ask about that plant in another post? I answered what I thought was the issue.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I did but I thought it was at the very end and nobody would see it so I reposted in the regular area. Sorry about that, one can be deleted if a mod sees this.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey no worries I hope you find more answers, it all good. Sorry about the plant I've had that issue once poor soil aeration wrong nutes at wrong time too much all at once. It happens we all learn this by trial and error. Nice heirloom tom photo I love gardening it's my summer joy. Being able to come out of the woods now that it's legal to grow rec. in our state is just about like hitting the lottery LOL

I myself do not see balls, just nice fat female parts,, what are you feeding etc etc etc

Comment

Hello! I’m using FF trio, so Grow Big until the flowers appeared, now a mix of the two Bloom fertilizers. The soil was top soil with all kinds of amendments - tea/coffee, eggshells, perlite, bone meal, coco - just a little bit of everything. She was under a 400w LED in a 4x8 tent until I pulled her outside when I got nervous. What threw me off was the pod looking things, assumed they were seed sacs or something. Thanks so much!

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Tea and coffee have caffeine, caffeine in an herbicide,,, I found this out after my 65 day Autos took 120+ days to finish, the coffee was the cause.

Dang!! Hope you at least got good buds off of them! I think that once the leaves/beans are brewed most of the caffeine goes away, but I could be wrong. One more thing to research! Thanks for the tip. 😊

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          "Washed" coffee grounds are not as bad as unwashed, most of the caffine comes out in the brew. And yes I still got good smoke, it just took way longer (meaning the cost was double) than it should have. I stopped using coffee and the next plants finished on time! I have learned so much in the last year now that I am legal!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X