X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow ::: your opinion ?

Hello from Portugal my friends,

Started my very first grow 3 weeks ago

One is feminized Ice strain, the other is feminized Critical...

Just wanted your opinion in how Im going so far..... just transplanted them into bigger pots & Im running a blue & red LED about 12 hours... then turning it off for 12 hours....

since I took these pictures some little yellow spots apeared in the leaves, what it might be ?? I will post photos of these spots as soon as possible....

even with the spots, they look good and perky when I go to turn the LED off, One of them already smells

I thank you for all your opinions, cause im just starting, trying to get some help for my wife, she has a lot of pains due to fibriomialgy.... ( sorry for my bad English )

CGrowPT Welcome to the forum, C!!! Your plants look great, just be careful not to leave water droplets on the leaves because that can cause burn in the lights. See if that fixes the problem. Voce fala o ingles muito bem!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
      CGrowPT Welcome to the forum, C!!! Your plants look great, just be careful not to leave water droplets on the leaves because that can cause burn in the lights. See if that fixes the problem. Voce fala o ingles muito bem!!!
      Thank you very much

Yes I think it was the water droplets that cause that, let´s see the next days I will post updates on my plants

Comment

seedlings looking good ,but i think you should have added around 30% perlite to your planting mix to help with drainage ,,just my opinion ,,,mac,
        PS also for vegging your plant you need to have your light on for 18 hours of light then 6 hours darkness,,,,then when your plant is bigger then have the light on for 12 hours and 12 hours darkness ,,,
        keeping it on 12on 12 off like you have been doing will cause the plant to go in to flowering and you wont get much bud from her ,,,mac,,
        Last edited by mactheman; 06-30-2019, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Why 12/12s on such small plants? Ok I do things like that to make fast (ya right) tasty buds, like these in the pic. These were cloned in full on flower and kept on 12/12s,,,,,, ok ok they are on 13/11s (because 1 cant go 14/10 without vegging),,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by mactheman View Post
            seedlings looking good ,but i think you should have added around 30% perlite to your planting mix to help with drainage ,,just my opinion ,,,mac,
            PS also for vegging your plant you need to have your light on for 18 hours of light then 6 hours darkness,,,,then when your plant is bigger then have the light on for 12 hours and 12 hours darkness ,,,
            keeping it on 12on 12 off like you have been doing will cause the plant to go in to flowering and you wont get much bud from her ,,,mac,,
            Thank you for the advice, do I just put the perlite on top of the soil arround the plant ?
            Will change my light schedule today

Comment

• mactheman
              mactheman commented
              Editing a comment
              well unless you can take the plant out really carefully and mix the perlite back inthe pot with the potting mix it will be hard to do ,its a big pot so you could break the roots if you tried ,,i suppose you could mix some in to the potting mix around the plant ..or yoy could just repot the plant in to potting mix and perlite ,,,mac,
              sorry if my post is a bit jumbled ,slightly high at the moment time and space ,,,,mac

CG, this should help: https://www.growweedeasy.com/light-schedules

Perlite, like mac says, has to be mixed into the soil to make it drain easier, and provide more oxygen to the roots. I would suggest repotting so you can mix the perlite into the soil very well.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
              CG, this should help: https://www.growweedeasy.com/light-schedules

Perlite, like mac says, has to be mixed into the soil to make it drain easier, and provide more oxygen to the roots. I would suggest repotting so you can mix the perlite into the soil very well.
              Thank You very much

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                You're welcome! ;-}

Can you run your lights for longer to promote more vegetative growth?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X