use for Alzheimers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

use for Alzheimers

Hello All. New to the site but happy to see so many helpful people. Don't want to be a downer but just found out my wife has moderate Alzheimers and am curious if any one knows of any strain that the medical field may be using or experimenting with in the cure or treatment of this disease? Again nice to see how helpful everyone here trys to be.

A lot of people on this forum with way more experience than myself, I'm sure someone will be able to help you. Sorry for you and your wife's situation, I hope you find what your looking for here

Comment

Hi Slomo, If you google best cannabis for Alzh., you'll find some strains if no one here can help.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Sorry Slomo. My mother tried a few strain's. It really seem to make her more confused. BUT later is did help when she would stay active and really alert for 3-4 days at a time. It really help and gave her some peace and let her calm down and even sleep for 3-4 hours. used about 200mg brownies. Hope it helps. GL and welcome to the GWE website.
        You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X