kind of weird situation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kind of weird situation ?

So apparently the buds on my plant are growing at different rates? Some look more mature than others . is there anything i can do, did i do something wrong?

Its all good. That happens. You just harvest the ones that are ready as they get mature

Comment

Im not sure if thats normal or not but it has happened to me, you could either 1. wait, yes that simple wait, or 2. if the buds are really under developed then harvest the big buds and cut your losses. i hear if you harvest the ripe buds and leave the not ready ones they will ripen eventually, just up to the grower i guess

Comment

I would do what 9fingerleafs suggests.

Comment

My buds are growing at different rates also, but that's my fault for not training the plants properly during veg. I will be harvesting the top portion of all my plants and then raising my plants so the lower halves will get the full light. It may or may not work, but I have to give it a try.

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
            Wannabebotanist23 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ive always wanted to try thay but my grow space is so limited i dont have time to if i want to keep cloning one plant lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X