Canadian seeds hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian seeds hey!

In my search for domestic seed suppliers I ran into a grower I know who recommended one of the original seed suppliers from our beautiful west coast of Canada.
    Some very interesting stories behind this fellow including award winning buds and variety unlike what you usually find.
    Hope this is ok to post?

Thanks for the link. Looks very interesting

Comment

I think they sell only Regular seeds which is fine if you have the room. Unfortunately I don't.

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, unfortunately they appear to sell only regular seeds. I will probably try some of them and use Oldjarheads methods to get more females out of the seedlings. But the search goes on as thats part of the fun.

I once purchased JOTL seeds from a local supplier in Canada. The strain was God's White Lightning. Unfortunately none of them germinated. I think it tried germinating about 6 of them, it might have been because the seeds were old. Not sure if anyone else has had this experience with the breeder but just sharing my experience.

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        good to have 1st hand experience. Did you ask for a refund or more seeds?

• quietlybinary
        quietlybinary commented
        Editing a comment
        No I did not think of doing that for some reason!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X