Lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights?

Hello everyone hope all is well. I am currently working on more lights for the current and second setup. I started with king led 1000 (actual wattage unknown) and it is doing okay for veg but could be better. I have a cmh 315 coming today sometime to add to king led and was wondering how much more I should add and ideas for second setup veg only in 2x4 area? I originally wanted led completely but will have to save some money up for really good ones, for now, I just need the most light for the least money. Whether its led or cmh. Prize range $200 area 2x4 for veg?

something like this is close Amazon.com has a 315W CMH set up for $155 free shipping I tried to copy the link it didn't work.

Comment

250w 4000k qb for $125 bucks. Ask them to put the lights on individual heatsinks so you can maximize distribution and efficiency if you want.
      First grow started on April 17th, 2019.
      4x4 Grow Tent
      2 X 240W 3000k QB (lm301b). 24/0 light cycle.
      Canna Coco medium, 3 gallon fabric pots
      AN SensiCoco Grow + Bloom w/ tap water

Growing:
      2 x Mephisto - Chemdogging
      1 x Mephisto - Northern Cheese Haze
      1 x Dinafem - Dinamex

Chopped June 30th, 2019. Final yield: 716g plus 329g of larfy buds.

Comment

I just bought the cmh 315 for my current grow from Amazon should see results on how its working in a week. I am interested in led once I can afford it though the one mentioned here is a good price. How long have you been using 250w qb assuming you have JayGee?

h

Comment

• JayGee
          JayGee commented
          Editing a comment
          On my first grow, so only 2 months. Reddit was raving about the Meijiu and Kingbrite QBs, since they're half the price for the same thing. Its been plenty for my 4x4 lol

Ive been using HLG quantum board for over a year with great results. Also built my own cob lights. Check out rapid led if you want to build cobs. I got my quantum board from Growerslights.com. They are even adding deep red diodes to them.
        640 watt hlg quantum board
        320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
        300 watt mars hydro sp3000
        150 watt hlg quantum board
        100 watt spider farmer led x2
        organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
        Water only i don't check ph
        6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X