Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock & Roll Sunday!

Fire up the amps, mine pus out 80 watts x 4 into 4 100 watt speakers
    Fire up the Reel to Reel and select a tape, set the VUs into the red zone, I have Leon Russel on,, a Tulsa boy
    Turn up the amp so the VUs are swinging good! Old school, you bet, analog all the way!
    Get out your favorite smoking device and lets get baked! Himalaya Blue Diesel in the bong
    Annoying to the neighbor, it's a meth lab what are they going to do? Besides I am zoned industrial, I get to make noise!
    What else you going to do on a rainy day? And the week I have had, lets just say real life gets in the way,,,,, I am tired and sore, and it still cost $2000,,,, But Moms plumbing flows again! Wheres that bong,,,,

Well howdy I sure hope your soon in the "green" bummer about Mom's plumbing. We got our groove on last night Saturday afternoon till only 9pm (we're early birds anymore) Got invited to this winery ( wine&weed ) they were having a little ditty with a Janis Joplin remake band. Janis in the Vines wonderful time. Lots of good music and of course weed. Sure cures the work week blues for me. I love blues music this band and beautiful vineyard ahhh feelin groovy man " i'm one of those regular weird people" j. Joplin
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Well Rwise, I got here around 12 hours after you posted that, but that's cuz I was baked all day!!!

Always did love Janis... She was so sweet.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

The plumbing just took $2000 to fix, I did not see it go in 40 years ago, (I now know where the line is LOL) but the installer slipped a 4" pipe over the end of a 3" pipe under the foundation of the home. It took 40 years for roots to grow in and clog it! Sometimes I wish we had some rules here in crook county!

Better late then to not get to the party at all,,,

I too luv Janis, and often have her near Jimi Hendrix, they work well together, toss in some Mahogany Rush and,,,,

I pulled out some Mazar I Shariff (Feminized seed pods) popped the seed out and into the bong (saving the seed of course). I soon found myself nodding out, and got some sleep! Nice can hardly wait for a real harvest! I feel better today, much better I needed the rest, this is going to be a great med for me!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Good for you onward and upward!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X