Coupons and special deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupons and special deals

In this section if you know of any coupons or special deals let's put them out there. Right now I know of two firstly Green Point seeds is doing two for one until Monday. Second one true north seed bank coupon code riu20 for 20% off an order. True North has a massive selection. Just thought it might be nice to share the information with other people and I have no association with either of these websites or any other ones that I find on the internet peace out y'all

I don't care if I'm the only guy who posts on this thread but if you guys want an addictive and potentially inexpensive way to buy top notch seeds. You have to check out the reverse auction on Greenpoint seeds I am not affiliated with this site I just want to share with my GWE peeps. https://greenpointseeds.com/cannabis...-seed-auction/

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      hello friend, i just wanna say those promos look great but the seedbank seems like pollen chuckers, all their regular seeds are other breeders genetics crossed with their stardawg, this means they only have ONE male and they buy famous strains to cross it with and then sell them. theese are the kind of people that profit on the true breeders work, i would stay away from them. happy growing

• Smokesteve
      Smokesteve commented
      Editing a comment
      9 finger leaves I hear you but the herb is absolute fire I've been reading about the results people have gotten on a different site over years. Im going to be the guinie pig and I'll keep yall posted.

I've shopped at True North twice now...they have a HUGE seed bank to choose from. Not only do they have regular sales and discounts, but you always get free seed(s) with your order. My last order for Canada Day weekend was 50% off plus i got three free seeds!(gotta lotta seeds now lol) Have also ordered from sonoma seeds. They have good quality but im not sure about many sales. never herd of green point seeds..i'll look them up. thanks Smokesteve.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

Crop King Seeds latest deal here: https://apnews.com/article/business-...e996f42c515285

Comment

Herbies Head Shop always has free seed deals. Not spectacular but I received 5 free on an order of 15...
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

spider farmer LED is having a giveaway raffle on Instagram

Comment

Thanks for the info!
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X