Light brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light brand?

Was told ipower sucks which leaves me between topolite or vivosun cmh 315?

Vivosun makes some fairly good products however a Philips lamp is not included. I have this which does include the Philips which I am partial to.https://www.amazon.com/Grow-Co-Ceram...gateway&sr=8-3 Check out the specifications on them.

CC420710 check out these reviews. https://101growlights.com/ceramic-metal-halide-reviews/
    Last edited by starramus; 06-21-2019, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Imo
      Topolight, vivosun, Ipower, hydroplanet, hydro crunch, are all the same generic white label brand made to add your own company name.
      Fancy names are cool in all but I haven't had a problem with the couple things from these generic rebranding companys I have bought.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thanks everyone I am thinking Vivosun cmh 315 to start with

Comment

I went with Topo lite due to pricing. It was cheaper! I have had no complaints from myself or anyone else on here for that matter.

Comment

• CC420710
            CC420710 commented
            Editing a comment
            Wasnt anything against them they were actually closely called but Vivisun was cheapest by $3 so I went with it instead of topo but they are still an option for future

I use the Vivosun 315 cmh with the vertically oriented bulb (bought philips 3100k). Like it. Clean and easy to use. Tougher to balance with the ballast mounted parallel to the hangar, but only a bit of an annoyance. I believe they are $200 and eligible for Prime shipping on Amazon. Got two for the price of one Sun System.

Comment

• CC420710
            CC420710 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I hear a lot of good about Phillips bulbs. I will definitely be getting one as a backup or replacement in future.

Topo lite was the cheapest brand that they had available at the store I purchased them from. I totally agree $3 is $3.

Comment

Had there been a difference in reviews then $3 could be a big deal but in this case the reviews were even. At this point it’s done light should be here Monday so I will know more soon but hear I will be happy with the cmh choice if anything. Just found 4,bag seeds unexpectedly all kinds of fun experiments coming up.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X