Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about humidity Jar

Hello humidity in my pot is 72%
    I put Boveda Humidipak 8 Gram 62% in jar but the humidity remains at 72% can I get it down

thank you

yes, open the jar without the boveda pack, once the humidity is around 55-60 then close it WITHOUT the pack, after a day the humidity will rise again, this is normal, keep opening the jar every day until the humidity stays the same overnight, then keep on opening the jar every two or three days and then every week. the boveda pack is for recovering humidity when you dried too much or to keep it from drying once its cured and will be stored for months

Comment

• willythepic
      willythepic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank for your reply. I forget to tell you as I have to bring down the humidity of my house otherwise my house will always stay with my house The house humidity is about 68%...I live in a very humid area... sorry about my english

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      in that case it will be hard to fully dry your buds, better to let them breathe and in a place with good air flow, dont close the jar at all and if you see it starts getting darker in color i would place them inside the fridge in a tray or something untill they feel dry to the touch an then jar again to check humidity

thank so lot Body

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X